Monday, March 19, 2012

Drawing class

Here are a few examples of some of the things I've been doing in my drawing class recently. For the first few weeks we were doing just line drawings focusing on proportion, perspective, and measurement and all that jazz which was kind of boring. But just last week we finally got in introducing shading, but doing a cross contour style of shading.
I'm thinking I may go back into these 3 drawings and work on them more even though I don't have the original set ups in front of me. I just like the way they were going and think they could look even more finished looking then I'd be 100% happy with them.


In-class 20 minute dark dress drawing with charcoal pencil

3 hour homework assignment, shade trees using cross contour

30 minute male nude figure pose

No comments:

Post a Comment